Sointu Kimono Tee








Oh heyyy guys! The weather decided to play nice with us today up here in B-Ham. The sun even teased us with a couple appearances. Heading down to the beach for some photos was an obvious choice. The light was pretty soft even in midday due to the cloud cover. I'm becoming something of a cloudy day hedonist living in this part of the country. 

I made the Sointu Kimono Tee by Named Patterns. This went together like cake using my serger and a commodious knit. This pattern was comprehensible and a breeze to sew up. There's not a whole lot to say about this one except that I'm pleased with how this turned out and plan to actually wear it a lot.

Other than that, 2017 is off to a promising start. I have been going to the gym 3-4 times weekly, usually with Keith, and I even have some cool new IT Band issues to show for it! So I'll probably be focusing on upper body this week :/ . Keith and I are also looking for a new place in April, so we are keeping pretty busy these days.

That's all for now!

xoxo,

Amy

PS. In the spirit of February and Valentine's Day, if you really want to show me how much you care... and you totally don't have to, and I won't be offended if you don't, but you know, it would be like, super cool if you did... You should maybe consider, or at least consider considering following me on Bloglovin' . But hey, NBD if you're not feeling it ;)


Comments

  1. Super top, it looks great on. Loving the wide neckline and belt the pulls it in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! It is really easy to whip up! You should give it a shot :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Axel Skirt

V8928 Wrap Skirt!

Notes From The Comeback Kitten/ Papercut Patterns Ravine Dress